Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh yum! From the creaminess of the cheesecake, to the chocolate chip layer and the brownies, I loved every bite of this cake. This will be a great one for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate. The Test Kitchen
- refrigerated pie crust, room temperature
- any brownie box mix (I used Betty Crocker Supreme and saved the chocolate syrup for the topping)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- confectioners sugar
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- chocolate syrup
- semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- whatever sounds good to you(i.e. peanuts, coconut, etc.)
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Press room temperature pie crust into 9" pie pan. Set aside.
- 2Cream milk and cream cheese with electric mixer on lower speed until smooth, add confectioner's sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until blended.
- 3Mix brownies as directed on box.
- 4Pour half of the brownie mix into prepared pie crust.
- 5Next, spoon all of cream cheese mixture on top on brownie layer.
- 6Pour the rest of the brownie mixture on top. Smooth over with rubber spatula.
- 7Cover the edges of pie with aluminum foil to prevent crust from over browning. Bake 35-40 minutes.
- 8After 35-40 minutes, remove foil from pie and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. (pie may crack on top, this is okay)
- 9Remove pie from oven and sprinkle with mini chips. Let pie cool completely (3 hours on the counter, hour and a half in the fridge). After pie is cool, drizzle with chocolate syrup. Slice and enjoy. Watch out! It's decadent.