Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh yum! From the creaminess of the cheesecake, to the chocolate chip layer and the brownies, I loved every bite of this cake. This will be a great one for anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate. The Test Kitchen
·refrigerated pie crust, room temperature
1any brownie box mix (I used Betty Crocker Supreme and saved the chocolate syrup for the topping)
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cconfectioners sugar
3/4 cpeanut butter
1 tspvanilla extract
·semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
·whatever sounds good to you(i.e. peanuts, coconut, etc.)
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Pie
- Preheat oven to 350. Press room temperature pie crust into 9" pie pan. Set aside.
- Cream milk and cream cheese with electric mixer on lower speed until smooth, add confectioner's sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until blended.
- Mix brownies as directed on box.
- Pour half of the brownie mix into prepared pie crust.
- Next, spoon all of cream cheese mixture on top on brownie layer.
- Pour the rest of the brownie mixture on top. Smooth over with rubber spatula.
- Cover the edges of pie with aluminum foil to prevent crust from over browning. Bake 35-40 minutes.
- After 35-40 minutes, remove foil from pie and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. (pie may crack on top, this is okay)
- Remove pie from oven and sprinkle with mini chips. Let pie cool completely (3 hours on the counter, hour and a half in the fridge). After pie is cool, drizzle with chocolate syrup. Slice and enjoy. Watch out! It's decadent.