- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 6-oz graham cracker crust
- 1 jar(s)
- (12oz) fudge topping
- 1 c
- cashews, unsalted, chopped
- tub (8 oz) frozen, non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Peanut Butter-Cashew Dream Pie
- 1Mix peanut butter and honey in small bowl. Spoon ice cream into a large bowl and stir in peanut butter mixture until blended.
- 2Spoon half of the mixture into pie crust and smooth into even layer. Spread with 1/2 cup of fudge topping and sprinkle with half of cashews. (If ice cream becomes runny, place both in freezer 1/2 hour or until set.)
- 3Spread remaining ice cream, mounding it slightly in center. Sprinkle with remaining cashews and drizzle with remaining topping. Cover with plastic (if you save lid from pie crust this is ideal) and freeze until firm about 4 hours.
- 4About 10 minutes before serving, remove lid and pipe or spoon whipped topping around edges of pie.