Peaches & Cream Pie
1pie shell, prepared in advance (i use bought frozen pie shell)
5-6ripe peaches--pealed and halved (i use large can peach halves in light syrup if peaches not in season)
1 clight cream (can use 1/2 c regular milk & 1/2 c canned milk)
1 tspalmond extract
How to Make Peaches & Cream Pie
- Prepare pie shell in advance and chill in refrigerator or freezer or use bought.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Arrange peaches, pitted side up, in the chilled, unbaked shell.
- Combine cream, extract, eggs and 1/4 cup sugar in bowl. Beat until well blended.
- Pour mixture around peaches in shell. Dot each peach with butter and sprinkle each peach with remaining sugar.
- Bake @ 350° for one hour. (check as you know your oven and it may vary with the cooking time). Remove and cool on rack.