Peaches & Cream Cheese Pie
2 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
2 tsplemon juice
2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 csour cream
1 can(s)peaches drained and patted dry
YOU CAN USE ONE PEACH PEELED AND SLICED.
YOU CAN USE A GRAHAM CRACKER OR FROZEN PRE BAKED PIE SHELL.
How to Make Peaches & Cream Cheese Pie
- Bake your pie crust according to directions. You can also use graham cracker pie shell for this as well.
- Open your can/jar of peaches and drain well. Lay your peaches on a paper towel and pat dry. I slice mine up, just enough to cover the bottom, but not fill the shell.
- Mix with your hand mixer the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Just til it’s nice and creamy. Set aside.
- Once your pie crust is baked remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled lay your peaches across the bottom of the crust.
- Spoon your cream cheese mixture over the top of the peaches in the pie shell spreading gently to cover the top to the edges.
- Cover and place in the fridge for an hour.