★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cpeeled, fresh peaches
1 - 8oz pkgcream cheese
1 cpowdered sugar
2 ccool whip
1baked deep dish pie crust or 1 graham cracker crust
How to Make Peaches and Cream Pie
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar with one cup of diced peaches. Cook in medium sized sauce pan until it cooks down to syrup consistancy.
- Combine softened cream cheese with one cup of powdered sugar and blend well.
- Add cool whip to the cream cheese mixture and blend well. Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Top the pie with sliced peaches in a circular pattern and pour the cooked peach mixture over the pie.
- This can be served immediately, but it is best if it is chilled. Sinfully delicious. Enjoy!