★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- peeled, fresh peaches
- 1/2 c
- 1 - 8oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- cool whip
- baked deep dish pie crust or 1 graham cracker crust
How to Make Peaches and Cream Pie
- 1Combine 1/2 cup sugar with one cup of diced peaches. Cook in medium sized sauce pan until it cooks down to syrup consistancy.
- 2Combine softened cream cheese with one cup of powdered sugar and blend well.
- 3Add cool whip to the cream cheese mixture and blend well. Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- 4Top the pie with sliced peaches in a circular pattern and pour the cooked peach mixture over the pie.
- 5This can be served immediately, but it is best if it is chilled. Sinfully delicious. Enjoy!