Peach Sunshine Pie
Sorry I don't have a picture, but I have shingles and am too ill to cook right now. I am bored so posting some of my favorite recipes and saving others recipes.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- white sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 large
- can sliced peaches well drained. have small can handy in case you need it.
How to Make Peach Sunshine Pie
- 1Spread room temp.cookie dough into pie pan and up the sides to form a crust. Bake crust at 350 degrees per cookie dough instructions until light golden brown. Cool.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy. If necessary add a teaspoon of milk at a time to make creamy and able to spread on the crust without tearing it. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom of cooled crust.
- 3Drain sliced peaches well and place side by side until top of pie is completely covered and top looks like a ray of sunshine.
Chill for at least 2 hours and enjoy. Use small can if need to complete your design.