- 1 box pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (16 oz) peach halves in light syrup, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
How to Make peach dumplings with raspberry sauce
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Cut crust into quarters.
- 2Divide peaches evenly onto crust quarters. Brush crust edges lightly with reserved peach liquid. Bring sides of each crust quarter up over peaches; press edges to seal, making 3 seams. Place seam side up in ungreased 8-inch square or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with sugar.
- 3Bake 22 to 32 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking dish; place in individual dessert dishes.
- 4In 1-quart saucepan, heat preserves and almond extract over low heat, stirring occasionally, until warm. Serve warm dumplings with sauce.