Peach Cobbler Pie
3 Tbspall purpose flour (you can use self rising flour)
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1 cheavy cream
1 Tbspvanilla extract (i use vanilla nut by watkins)
2regular pie crust shell or 1 deep dish shell
2 can(s)peach slices drained and divided
How to Make Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pre-Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Put even amounts of the drained peach slices in the uncooked pie crusts
- Combine all the dry ingredients together (Sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg)
- whisk the cream, egg and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients whisking constantly until mixed
- pour half of the mixture into each pie crusts. The mixture wont completely cover the peaches but it will rise during the cooking process.
- Cook the pies at 325 for 1 hr or until the middle of the pie is set.