How to Make Peach Cobbler
- 1In med. bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar, egg, vanill and blend. Now add milk and blend thoroughly. You may use a little less or a little more. I like a fairly thick batter.
- 2Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non-stick spray and place the butter in pan. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven until butter melts.
- 3Pour batter into the butter. Scoop the pie filling evenly throughout batter. Drain the diced peaches and add to pan. (I usually dice up the peaches in the pie filling while it is still in the can. This makes the dessert easier to serve.)
- 4Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm and the top is golden brown. Watch that the edges do not burn.
- 5This dessert is great served with Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Topping.