Peach and Tapioca Pie with Mix in Pie Plate Crust
- 3/4 c
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- quick cooking tapioca
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 6 c
- peeled,sliced peaches or 2 big cans sliced peaches in natural juice
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
How to Make Peach and Tapioca Pie with Mix in Pie Plate Crust
- 1In a bowl stir together sugar and tapioca then stir in vanilla,nutmeg and cream.Let stand for 15 minutes to soften.
- 2PIE CRUST:Mix flour salt,and sugar in the pie plate. Slowly add milk and the oil. Mix well with a fork. Then pat out to fit pan being sure to cover the entire bottom and sides of plate.
- 3Pour peaches into pastry shell. Stir the tapioca mixture and pour over the peaches.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes till filling is lightly browned. If crust darkens befor done,drape it with foil.