PARTY MILLIONAIRE PIE
1 cgranulated sugar
2/3 cchopped pecans
8 ozcream cheese
2 cpowdered sugar
1 cwhipping cream
1 can(s)(small) crushed pineapple, well drained
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make PARTY MILLIONAIRE PIE
- Beat egg shites until stiff, adding granulated sugar gradually, along with salt and vanilla.
- Crush crackers and fold into egg white mixture. Add 2/3 cup pecans.
- Shape into a 10 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Fold in the cream, whipped until stiff.
- Fold in well drained pineapple and remaining chopped pecans. Spread filling on cooled crust.
- Refrigerate pie until serving time.
- Whipped topping like Cool Whip can be substituted for the whipped cream, but I prefer the cream.