Paper Bag Apple Pie
1pastry for 1-crust pie
5 csliced, peeled apples
2 Tbsppresifted flour
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cbutter or margarine
How to Make Paper Bag Apple Pie
- Preheat oven t0 425.
- Place pastry in pie plate.
- Arrange apples inside pastry.
- In small bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix well. Sprinkle over apples.
- Slide pie into large brown paper bag. Fold over twice and secure with paper clips.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow paper clips to cool before removing pie from bag, which will appear burnt (this is normal - the pie will be fine!). Use caution when opening bag, there may be hot juices on the paper.