Paper Bag Apple Pie
How to Make Paper Bag Apple Pie
- 1Preheat oven t0 425.
- 2Place pastry in pie plate.
- 3Arrange apples inside pastry.
- 4In small bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix well. Sprinkle over apples.
- 5Slide pie into large brown paper bag. Fold over twice and secure with paper clips.
- 6Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- 7Remove from oven and allow paper clips to cool before removing pie from bag, which will appear burnt (this is normal - the pie will be fine!). Use caution when opening bag, there may be hot juices on the paper.