Oven-Fried Apple Pies
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- 1 lb. 1.3-oz.) can pillsbury grands! refrigerated extra rich biscuits
- 1 c
- cup cinnamon and spice apple pie filling and topping (from 21-oz. resealable can)
- 4 tsp
- butter melted
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Oven-Fried Apple Pies
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 3Place 2 tablespoons pie filling slightly off center on each biscuit round on one cookie sheet. Fold biscuits over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Prick top of each 3 times with fork. Brush each with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture
- 4Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. (Some filling may bubble out at edges.) Repeat with biscuit rounds on second cookie sheet. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm