How to Make Oreo Cream Pie
- Crush all Oreos in a Zip Lock bag. Reserve enough to sprinkle on top later. Pour remaining crushed Oreos in bottom of 9" X 13" pan.
- Mix both boxes of Jello Instand pudding in mixing bowl with three cups milk until well blended. Let set for just a couple of minutes.
- Spoon 1/4 of Cool Whip into the pudding mixture and pour immediately over the Oreos.
- Spoon the remainder of the Cool Whip on top of the pudding / Cool Whip mixture.
- Sprinkle the Oreos you set to the side over the top of the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for several hours if possible. I usually make it the night before so the Oreos will soften.