One More Grasshopper Pie
- regular marshmallows
- cup milk
- enough whipping cream to make 1 cup whipped
- 1 oz
- white creme de cocoa
- 2 oz
- green creme de menthe
- lime, zest or lime curls, optional
CRUST FOR PIE
How to Make One More Grasshopper Pie
- 1CRUST: Roll to fine crumbs, 16 chocolate fcreme oreo cookies. Mix well with 5 Tbs "very" soft butter. Press into bottom of 9 inch pan.
- 2FILLING: Melt 25 marshmallows and 2/3 cup milk over hot water in double boiler. Let cool completely.
- 3When cold, fold in whipped cream, stir in white creme de cocoa, green creme de menthe. Pour filling into crust.
- 4Garnish top with cookie crumbs and lime curls. Chill at least 24 hours.