☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
PASTRY FOR ONE-CRUST 9" PIE
3 Tbspall purpose flour
2 tsppowered ginger
1/2 tspallspice, ground
1 pound can(s)pumpkin
How to Make OLD FASHIONED PUMPKIN PIE
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a 9" pie plate with pastry.
- Combine sugar, flour, spices and salt.
Blend milk, eggs, molasses, and pumpkin; stir into dry ingredients.
Taste for spices, to see if you want more.
Pour into pastry-lined pie plate.
- Bake in preheated 450 degree oven for 10 min.
Turn oven down to 350 degrees and bake for about 50 mins. or until set in center.
- Pie will crack in center as it cools.
You can reduce cracking by placing waxed paper on top, after pie is partly cooled.