How to Make Oil Pie Crust
- 1This will make two 9 inch crusts.
Mix flour and salt in a bowl. Then add in oil and water.
Stir together until blended and will hold together then devide into equal amounts.
- 2Roll out one amount to desired circle size of 9 inches and use with desired filling.
- 3Roll out second amount the same way and cover pie pinching edges to seal the edges. Prick with a fork or slice with knife the top of pie to let it vent steam.
- 4Bake as directed under your chosen filling directions.
And injoy your pie!
- 5*******When I make a fruit or dessert pie I like to add vanilla to the crust (at time of water) to give it more tast. Also you can add other flavors depending on your flavor of pie exp lemon, cinnamein, apple, ect......not more than a TBL