★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- graham cracker pie crust
- 3 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can(s)
- reddi whip
- 1 pkg
- chopped walnuts
How to Make O'Charley's Caramel Pie
- 1Peel off the labels from the sweetened condensed milk cans. Place them into a 6-8 quart pot. Add enough water to cover the cans completely.
- 2Bring the water to a boil. Turn the cans upside down every 30 minutes for 3 hours.
- 3After 3 hours of boiling, place the cans in a cool water bath until you can handle the can without burning yourself.
- 4Open all of the cans and put the caramel into a large mixing bowl. Using a hand held mixer, blend all three cans until the caramel is smooth. Put mixture into the pie crust. Put caramel pie in the freezer for a few hours to firm up.
- 5Serve cold and top each slice with whip cream and nuts or even miniature chocolate chips.