★★★★★ 1 vote5
- about 1/2 cup nutella in lrg mixing bowl
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub cool whip divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- one solid choc. candy bar
- about 1 1/2 tab. soft margarine
How to Make nutella refridgerator pie
- 1in large mixing bowl place the nutella powdered sugar and margarine and blend well. be patient its worth it.
- 2fold in about 1/2 tub cool whip. blend well.
- 3pour into graham cracker pie crust. spread evenly.
- 4now frost with cool whip. not thick, about 1/2 inch.
- 5grate choc. bar on top cool whip as garnish. chill over nite for best results. serve cold.