No Bake Lemon Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This pie makes for one wonderful dessert. It is very easy to prepare and it's sure to lead to rave reviews! This is a good recipe to try experimenting with different presentation ideas. It would be great served in individual pie shells or in 1/2 of a hollowed-out lemon shell. Ingredients can easily be kept on hand to make at a moments notice. The Test Kitchen
How to Make No Bake Lemon Pie
- Pour milk into a large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Add thawed lemonade concentrate. Beat with wire whisk. Beat with whisk 30 seconds. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Immediately stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.