- prepared 9-inch shortbread crumb crust or prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. nestle carnation sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- (about 3 medium lemons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- grated lemon peel
- 2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- grated lemon peel or lemon slices (optional)
How to Make NO-BAKE LEMON CLOUD PIE
- 1BEAT sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and peel in small mixer bowl until combined. Fold in whipped topping, pour into crust.
- 2Cover, refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Garnish with lemon peel or slices.
- 3Note: for a lower calorie and fat version of this recipe, a 6 oz. prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust and fat-free frozen whipped topping can be substituted for the shotbread crumb crust and frozen whipped topping