No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 4 oz
- florida key west key lime juice
- 1-8oz pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1-8oz pkg
- frozen cool whip extra creamy-thawed
- 1/3 c
- sugar (i use splenda)
- 8 or 9"
- graham cracker crust or 12 individual cupcakes
How to Make No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1First of all you can buy the pre-made pie crust or pre-made individual crusts. The individuals come in a six pack so if you are making a single recipe you will need two of the six packs. If you would like to make your own crusts for individual servings, you will need one pack of graham crackers (crushed) 1/4 cup butter/margarine 1/4 cup sugar/splenda. Melt butter and mix with crushed graham crackers and sugar/splemda. Put about one tablespoon of the mixture in each cupcake liner and use the end of a measuring cup to press into the cupcake paper.
- 2Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Gradually beat in Key Lime juice until smooth. FOLD in whipped topping, blending well.
- 3Spoon into crust(s) (can pipe if doing individuals for that personal touch) Chill until set (approx 4 hours)
Again, these freeze well and can be eaten frozen. DOT'T FORGET TO TOP WITH REDI WHIP OR COOL WHIP. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. Awesome on a hot summer night or anytime.