☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate sandwich cookies (2 sleeves)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 1 3-0z box
- instant vanilla pudding/pie filling
- 1/4 c
- creme de menthe, or peppermint schnapps
- 2 c
- cool whip, thawed
How to Make No-Bake Grasshopper Pie
- 1Process 20 cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed.
- 2Add 2-3 tablespoons milk; process until crumbs begin to hold together.
- 3Press into 9-inch pie pan.
- 4With hand mixer, beat instant pudding/pie filling, 1 cup milk and creme de menthe in bowl until thickened and smooth.
- 5If using a clear liqueur, you may want to add 1-2 drops of green food coloring. Otherwise, your grasshopper pie will be an albino!
- 6Fold in whipped topping.
- 7Chop remaining 8 sandwich cookies, fold into pudding mixture.
- 8Spoon filling into crust, swirling top decoratively.
- 9Refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight.