☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
28chocolate sandwich cookies (2 sleeves)
1 3-0z boxinstant vanilla pudding/pie filling
1/4 ccreme de menthe, or peppermint schnapps
2 ccool whip, thawed
How to Make No-Bake Grasshopper Pie
- Process 20 cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons milk; process until crumbs begin to hold together.
- Press into 9-inch pie pan.
- With hand mixer, beat instant pudding/pie filling, 1 cup milk and creme de menthe in bowl until thickened and smooth.
- If using a clear liqueur, you may want to add 1-2 drops of green food coloring. Otherwise, your grasshopper pie will be an albino!
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Chop remaining 8 sandwich cookies, fold into pudding mixture.
- Spoon filling into crust, swirling top decoratively.
- Refrigerate 2 hours, or overnight.