☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 Tbspgrated orange rind
2 Tbsporange juice
How to Make No-Bake Fresh Fruit Tart
- You may choose the pie crust or the tart shells for this recipe depending on your preference.
- Suggested Fruit: -Fresh whole berries -Seedless green grapes -Pitted sweet cherries -Sliced peaches -Nectarines -Plums; etc.
- Beat cheese, rind, juice and sugar together until fluffy. Fill pie crust or tart shells with cheese mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Top with fruit.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to peaches or nectarines to prevent discoloration.
- Sprinkle more sugar generously over fruit.