- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- grated orange rind
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice
How to Make No-Bake Fresh Fruit Tart
- 1You may choose the pie crust or the tart shells for this recipe depending on your preference.
- 2Suggested Fruit: -Fresh whole berries -Seedless green grapes -Pitted sweet cherries -Sliced peaches -Nectarines -Plums; etc.
- 3Beat cheese, rind, juice and sugar together until fluffy. Fill pie crust or tart shells with cheese mixture.
- 4Chill thoroughly.
- 5Top with fruit.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to peaches or nectarines to prevent discoloration.
- 7Sprinkle more sugar generously over fruit.