★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz instant coconut pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- shredded coconut
- 8 oz container of whipped topping divided
- 9"inc pre-baked pie shell, or light graham cracker pie shell chilled
- shredded coconut slightly toasted.
THE ONLY COOKING IN THIS ONE IS THE TOASTED COCONUT. 350DEGREES FOR 5-7 MIN TILL GOLDEN BROWN STIR OCCASIONALLY.
How to Make no bake coconut cream pie
- 1in large mixing bowl, combine coconut pudding mix and milk. mix well until pudding thickens. fold in shredded coconut and half the whipped topping.
- 2pour mixture in to ready pie shell. spreading remaining half of whipped topping evenly over mixture in pie. sprinkle with toasted shredded coconut.
- 3chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. store in refrigerator.