No bake cheese cake
How to Make No bake cheese cake
- 1Soften cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl.About 45 sec. to 1 min. stir till smooth.
- 2Add splenda and cool whip stir until smooth.If you don't wont to use splenda ,replace with 1 cup powder sugar.
- 3Pour into Graham cracker pie crust. Cover with lid provided in package, put in freezer for 1 hour or until solid.
- 4Wash and slice strawberries.Place each slice on cheese cake, starting in middle , making full circles until cheese cake is covered in strawberries.
- 5Pour glaze over strawberries, covering the cheese cake.Put lid back on and Refrigerate until served.