No Bake Banana Split Pie
This is fantastic and definitely a crowd pleaser! If you need a non-traditional dessert idea for Christmas, here you go! Everyone will love it!
- 2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick
- (4-oz) butter, melted
- 2 stick
- (8-oz) butter, room temperature
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- pineapple, diced (fresh or canned)
- (8-oz) container of cool whip
How to Make No Bake Banana Split Pie
- 1**Topping Ideas:
Nuts, Maraschino Cherries, Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries, Caramel Sauce, Sprinkles
Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and toss until the graham crackers are fully coated. Press into the bottom of an 9×13 in dish (or two smaller serving dishes).
- 2Next add the butter and powdered sugar to an electric mixer and cream until smooth. Add the two eggs and vanilla and beat for at least 6 minutes until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- 3Gently spread the buttercream mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- 4Completely drain the diced pineapple and slice your bananas long ways. Gently press the bananas into the butter cream, and top with the diced pineapple.