★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cfrozen chopped rhubarb
2 csliced strawberries
1 1/2 csugar
3 Tbspstick butter
1 largeegg white
1--8 ozcream cheese
1--6.5 ozcan whipped cream
2graham cracker pie crust
How to Make My Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- preheat oven to 400*
- Chop rhubarb and put into a 4 quart pan
- Add sugar, nutmeg, salt, butter, and milk to pan
- Cover pan and cook over medium heat until rhubarb has came apart. And the other ingredents are mixed well. Let cool in pan.
- Put soften cream cheese into a mixing bowl.
- Add all of can whipping cream to cream cheese in bowl. Mix with beaters until blended very well.
- Brush egg white on and on sides of graham cracker crust. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Take out of oven.
- Slice strawberries and line the bottom of both pie crust evenly with the strawberries
- Add a layer of cream cheese and whipped cream mixture evenly over strawberries.
- Add layer of rhubarb mixture from the pan. Put evenly over both pies.
- Put pies in fridge for at less 2 hrs before cutting.