My Ricotta Pie
1 pkg9" pie crust (I use frozen or Pillsbury ready made pie crust)
1 1/2 lbwhole milk ricotta
2 tspvanilla extract
1/8 tsporange extract
·*extra cinnamon to sprinkle on top*
How to Make My Ricotta Pie
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour ricotta mixture into the pie crust. Sprinkle top lightly with cinnamon. Bake on the center rack for about 1 hour or ready when a knife in center comes out clean. 30 minutes into baking, use a pie shield or aluminum foil to cover the crust.
- After an hour, move pie onto the bottom rack and bake for another 10 minutes so the bottom of the crust is cooked.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.