My Ricotta Pie
1 pkg9" pie crust ( i use the frozen or the pillsbury ready pie crust)
1 1/2 lbwhole milk ricotta
2 tspvanilla extract
1/8 tsporange extract
·*extra cinnamon to sprinkle on top*
How to Make My Ricotta Pie
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until ricotta mixture is smooth.
- Pour ricotta mixture in pie crust, sprinkle top lightly with cinnamon and bake for about 1 hour or ready when knife in center comes out clean.
- When ready switch pie on bottom rack and bake for another 10 minutes so the bottom of the crust is cooked.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.