"My Pumpkin Dream Pie"
This has become a favorite and so easy to make with absolutely NO COOKING!
You can also use just the filling and serve in wine or footed glasses for an elegant desert
- 9 inch baked pie crust or graham cracker crust.
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 1 1/2 C
- cold milk
- 1 C
- canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1 C
- (thawed) cool whip topping
- 1/2 C
- chopped pecans sprinkled over top of pie (optional)
- in piping bag with star tip, pipe remaining cool whip around edges of pie.
How to Make "My Pumpkin Dream Pie"
- 1Beat Pudding Mix and Milk in bowl 2 minutes.
Add: pumpkin, and spice, Mix well.
Fold: in Cool-Whip.
- 2For a Festive Look;
In piping bag with Star tip, Pipe in "S' shapes, the remaning Cool whip around sides of pie.
Chill in Refer 1 Hr
Top with Chopped Pecans or any Nuts just before serving.