★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)pillsbury 10 count (7.5 ounce) biscuits
1 lbground chuck
1 can(s)green beans
1 can(s)tomato soup
5 cprepared mashed potatoes (approx)
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make My Mom's Hamburger Pie
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 13x9 cake pan layer biscuits in a single layer.
- Bake biscuits for about 4 minutes, just long enough for the tops to get crusty but not completely cooked.
- Brown and crumble ground chuck add spices of your liking salt, pepper, onion/garlic powders, etc
- To ground chuck add tomato soup, and green beans, can also use corn (drained), cook till warm.
- Pour meat mixture over biscuits, sprinkle mozzarella over meat, dollop or spread mashed potatoes over and top with all the cheddar cheese.
- bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving