★★★★★ 1 vote5
- refrigerated pie crust or homemade crust for bottom only
- peaches depening on size of fruit
- 1/2 c
- sugar or spenda blend
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- fresh whipped cream or frozen whipped topping to cover
How to Make Super simple fresh peach pie
- 1Bake bottom crust according to recipe or directions on box. Cool.
- 2Slice peaches into bowl, mix in lemon juice to keep from browning. Mix in sugar to taste more or less depending on the peaches and personal tastes, Splenda Sugar blend works fine as well.
- 3Pile peach mixture into the baked, cooled pie crust. Cover with fresh whipped cream or prepared whipped topping. Cut and serve as soon as you can to keep crust from getting soggy. There usually aren't leftovers. Simple and delicious. If you use pre-made crust and whipped topping it takes little time at all, if you go for homemade figure for the time it takes to make a crust and whipped cream.