Mom's Rhubarb Pie
Don't add strawberries to this, and don't add extra sugar. This is the real deal.
How to Make Mom's Rhubarb Pie
- 1Beat the egg, pour it and the vanilla over the rhubarb, and mix them together.
- 2Pour all the sugar at once onto the mixture and combine until the sugar is taken up and the rhubarb is covered.
- 3Sprinkle salt and flour on the mixture and mix again.
- 4Dump the whole mixture into the pie shell and spread it flat.
- 5Drop small pats of margarine onto the surface of the fruit mixture.
- 6Bake in a 350-degree F oven for between 30 and 45 minutes, until filling firms up.