Mom's Mini Pecan Pies
6 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2 stickbutter, room temperature
2 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspbutter, room temperature
1 ctoasted chopped pecans
How to Make Mom's Mini Pecan Pies
- Crust..mix butter and cream cheese. add flour. mix well with hands. form into a ball and place in refrgerator for an hour or so.
- Preheat oven at 350
- Mix filling..mix eggs, butter, and vinegar. Add brown sugar then pecans.
- Using a mini muffin pan make small balls . For years we used our thumbs to form the crust but in most kitchen stores you can find a wooded tool to form the crust. Fill each pastry cup with filling.
- Bake at 350 for around 20 min. Allow to cool for 10 min before removing from pan.
- Note..my advice is to double or triple this recipe. This makes around 24-30 pies. It is just a tease ,lol