Mom Wilgus's Peach Cream Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 large
- peaches peeled and cut in half
- 3 Tbsp
- heaping tlb's of flour
- 1 c
- 1 pinch
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- pet milk-or any evaporated milk
- cinnamon to sprinkle over pie
How to Make Mom Wilgus's Peach Cream Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 450
I buy crust already made at the store in the egg section. Pillsbury that you unroll to place in your pie plate. Spray the plate with nonstick with added flour before placing your pie crust in the plate. shape it to your pie plate and bevel the edges
- 2Place your peach halves around the pie but not touching, and one in the center.
- 3Mix thoroughly together, your flour, sugar, and pinch of salt, then sprinkle it over the entire pie.
- 4Shake well your cans of evaporated milk and pour over the entire pie. Sprinkle cinnamon over the pie.
Bake at 450 for 10 minutes, then turn the oven back to 350 for 30-35 minutes. Pie will thicken as it sits. Serve warm. Store in refridgerator. It is also great to eat cold!