Mocha Creme Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2oreo pie crusts
1/2 cjiff mocha cappicino spread
1large bowl cool whip
1small bowl cool whip
18 oz block of cream cheese, softened
1 cconfectioners sugar
1/4 cmini chocolate chips, for garnish
How to Make Mocha Creme Pie
- In a bowl combine with mixer Jiff spread, lg. bowl of cool whip, cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Divide mixture and fill the two Oreo pie crusts.
- Take the small bowl of Cool Whip and divide and apply layer on top of each pie.
- Garnish with mini chocolate chips.
- Put in freezer until frozen and serve.