★★★★★ 1 vote5
1container mint chocolate chip ice cream
1/4 csugar free hot fudge sauce, heated
1chocolate pie crust
2 largecrushed peppermint candies
How to Make Minty Ice Cream Pie
- take ice cream out of the freezer and put to the side to use in a minute.
- chop up candies into bite size pieces. pour hot fudge sauce on bottom of prepared pie crust.
- scoop thawed ice cream into pie crust (on top of hot fudge sauce).
- smooth ice cream out to your liking. sprinkle chopped candies on top. drizzle with magic shell.
- put back into freezer until you are ready to serve. for best results, take pie out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving.