★★★★★ 1 vote5
- container mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/4 c
- sugar free hot fudge sauce, heated
- chocolate pie crust
- andes candies
- 2 large
- crushed peppermint candies
- magic shell
How to Make Minty Ice Cream Pie
- 1take ice cream out of the freezer and put to the side to use in a minute.
- 2chop up candies into bite size pieces. pour hot fudge sauce on bottom of prepared pie crust.
- 3scoop thawed ice cream into pie crust (on top of hot fudge sauce).
- 4smooth ice cream out to your liking. sprinkle chopped candies on top. drizzle with magic shell.
- 5put back into freezer until you are ready to serve. for best results, take pie out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving.