Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
2 pkgpillsbury ready-made pie crust dough
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 can(s)pumpkin puree
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground ginger
1$ tspground cloves
·mini muffin tin
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly grease mini muffin tin.
- Remove dough from package. Roll the pie dough slightly thinner.
- Use a circular cookie cutter to cut 12 circular shapes from each pie crust (24 total)....slightly larger than the mini muffin cups in the pan.
- Press the dough circulars into each cup in the mini muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, separate 1 egg white from egg yolk, reserving the egg white. Brush egg whites on the top edges of each pie dough.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, canned pumpkin, remaining 2 eggs, vanilla and seasonings together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into each pie dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove each mini pie bite, place on platter, serve, and enjoy!