Mini Oreo Magical Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg7.5 ounce mini cream filled chocolate cookies
1 pkg16 ounce brownie mix
1 cmini marshmallows
1/3 cchopped walnuts
1/3 ccandy coated peanut butter candies
How to Make Mini Oreo Magical Pizza
- Reserve 20 cookies.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and then stir in remaining cookies.
- Spread batter in a greased 12" pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the hot brownie; bake for 3-5 minutes more or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with nuts, candies and remaining cookies, pressing lightly into the softened marshmallows.
- Cool slightly on wire rack and cut into wedges; serve warm or cool.