☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 pkgmini phyllo shells
14 ozcan sweetened condensed milk
1/2 climeade concentrate, thawed
1small tub cool whip, thawed
1 Tbsplime zest, optional
How to Make Mini Key Lime Tarts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the mini phyllo shells on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes until golden bown. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, limeade concentrate and the optional lime zest.
- Mix well until smooth and spoon the mixture by heaping teaspoons into the cooled phyllo shells.
- Use a piping bag (or a small plastic bag with a small corner cut off) to pipe the Cool Whip onto the tarts.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate before serving.