Mini Key Lime Pies with Sour Cream Topping
1-1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
6 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
4 largeegg yolks
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
1/2 clime juice
·zest from 4 limes
8 ozsour cream
·lime zest for gsrnish
How to Make Mini Key Lime Pies with Sour Cream Topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pan with 18 liners.
- Mix cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar until combined. Divide crumbs among 18 liners and press down compactly. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Beat cream cheese on hi until smooth for about one minute, beat in egg yolks on med hi, scraping down sides as needed; then on hi add in condensed milk, lime juice until combined. Stir in zest.
- Divide filling among crusts. Bale 12-13 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Turn oven to 450.
- Whisk sour cream, sugar, salt for topping together and spread over pies.
- Bake pies for 5 minutes. Topping will be loose, but will set up as pies chill.
- Remove from oven and cook in pan at room temperature on rack. When cooled put pies in refrigerator for at least two hours and up to one day.
- Before serving, garnish with zest if desired.
- Serve chilled. PIes can be frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator before serving.