Mini Key Lime Pies with Sour Cream Topping
- 1-1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 c
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large
- egg yolks
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- lime juice
- zest from 4 limes
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- 1/8 tsp
- lime zest for gsrnish
How to Make Mini Key Lime Pies with Sour Cream Topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pan with 18 liners.
- 2Mix cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar until combined. Divide crumbs among 18 liners and press down compactly. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- 3Beat cream cheese on hi until smooth for about one minute, beat in egg yolks on med hi, scraping down sides as needed; then on hi add in condensed milk, lime juice until combined. Stir in zest.
- 4Divide filling among crusts. Bale 12-13 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 5Turn oven to 450.
- 6Whisk sour cream, sugar, salt for topping together and spread over pies.
- 7Bake pies for 5 minutes. Topping will be loose, but will set up as pies chill.
- 8Remove from oven and cook in pan at room temperature on rack. When cooled put pies in refrigerator for at least two hours and up to one day.
- 9Before serving, garnish with zest if desired.
- 10Serve chilled. PIes can be frozen. Thaw overnight in refrigerator before serving.