Mini Honey-Almond Cranberry Crostatas
Easier than you think, like mini pies! Great for a Thanksgiving Treat!
Recipe and picture is from Pillsbury
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 1/4 c
- fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 3 Tbsp
- almond paste, softened (from 3 1/2 oz tube)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- sliced almonds
- 8 tsp
2. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat water and honey to boiling.
3. Stir in cranberries, reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently, until berries have popped and mixture is thickened. Cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle each with almonds.
Bake 14-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over each crostata, if desired, serve warm with ice cream.