Mini Chocolate Cream Pies
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted melted or softened
- 3 - 4 large
- graham crackers
- 1 c
- organic coconut milk
- 8 oz
- sweet and bittersweet chocolate broken into pieces i used 4 ozs each
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- decorate curls or shavings on top
- chocolate sprinkles
- 4 - 5
- 4 1/2 inch ramekins
- if making the chocolate curls use a vegetable peeler
How to Make Mini Chocolate Cream Pies
- 1Using your food processor or just place your graham crackers in a large ziplock bag and smash them and mix with the melted butter in a bowl. Pulse the graham crackers until they become crumbs.
- 2Pour in the melted butter and plause a few times more to incorporate.
- 3Remove from the food processor and press down the graham cracker mixture into each ramekin and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- 4In a small saucepan heat the coconut milk over medium heat. You just want to see bubbles forming around the edge of the saucepan heat just to the edge of boiling.
- 5While the coconut milk is on the stove using your blender combine both the semisweet and bittersweet chocolate pieces, eggs and the vanilla extract and blend until smooth for about 30 seconds.
- 6Slowly pour in the coconut milk and blend until everything is thoroughly combined for about a minute or 2.
- 7Remove the ramekins from the refrigerator and pour the chocolate mixture into each ramekin over the graham cracker crust cover and chill at least 4-6 hours or overnight until set.
- 8When ready to serve top with whipped cream and add chocolate curls and chocolate sprinkles on top.
- 9To create the chocolate curls simply microwave your chocolate for 10 seconds and use your vegetable peeler to shave and create chocolate curls. You can do this right over the chocolate cream pies so the curls just land on top.