- 1--20 oz
- can pineapple chunks in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1--14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 can(s)
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- prepared 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Millionaires Pie
- 1In a large bowl, combine pineapple, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice, mix well.Gently fold in whipped topping.
- 2Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight. Can top with extra pecans and drizzle caramel on top, if you wish.