- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese-softened
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) crushed pineapple-drained
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) light or fat free whipped topping
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 9 " prepared pie shell (flour or graham cracker)
How to Make Millionaire Pie
- 1In a small bowl, cream softened cream cheese with sugar.
- 2Add well drained pineapple,and the pecans Stir till blended.
- 3Fold in the thawed, whipped topping. When done, spoon the mixture into the prepared pie shell. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight before serving.
- 4Suggested garnishes- A small can of well drained Mandarin orange slices ( I, personally, am a big fan of the orange/pineapple combo),or about a 1/4 cup of finely chopped pecans, or about 1/2 cup flaked, sweetened coconut. (Note- if using coconut for a garnish-sprinkle on before chilling.)