How to Make Mia's Pockets
Preheat oven to 350
Get a small baking sheet.
Mix chocolate chips and coconut in a bowl, set aside.
Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on a small plate.
Unroll crescent rolls and seperate.
- Take a piece of dough and make a seam with two long sides. Hold in your hand while stuffing coconut and chocolate chip mixture into it. Seal the opening, making sure all mixture is sealed inside.
- Place on Cinnamon in plate and make sure one whole side is covered with cinnamon. Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with the rest of the dough.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, till golden.While this is baking warm up some chocolate frosting in the microwave 20 seconds.
- Transfer pockets to serving dish and then spread frosting on and Enjoy.
We ate them while still warm and used a fork. I am planning on trying it when cooled off and seeing how it is as a hand food :)