Mexican Fruit Pies By Freda
Pies (Tortillas rolled Burrito style)are Deep fried and served warm, with sprinkles Cinnamon and sugar sprinkled over the Ice Cream or whip cream. Sprinkle more Cinnamon and sgr over top and drizzle with Honey, or Caramel . . . You'll never go back to a slice of apple pie again.
- enough oil for deep frying
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas
- 2 large
- cans apple pie filling
- cinnamon & sugar mixture
- ice cream or whip cream
- honey or caramel topping to drizzle
How to Make Mexican Fruit Pies By Freda
- 1Heat oil to 375.
- 2Fill tortillas with 1-2 TBS Apple Pie filling, or Peach. Your Choice.
Roll as for Burritos, add toothpick to keep closed.
- 3Place in hot oil in deep fryer, Turn till golden brown.
Remove from Deep fryer into Cinnamon and Sugar mixture. Sprinkle or toss into Cinn. Sugar Mixture.
- 4TO SERVE: Place on Plate, add scoop of ice cream, or whip cream.
Sprinkle with More Cinnamon and Sgr, and drizzle with Honey, or Caramel.
ENJOY . . so easy so good.