Melt In Your Mouth Cranberry Pie
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Melt In Your Mouth Cranberry Pie
- 1Spread cranberries in well-greased 10-inch pan; sprinkle with sugar and walnuts.
- 2Add eggs; continue to beat until light.
- 3Add sugar, flour and butter.
- 4Pour batter over cranberry mixture.
- 5Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until golden brown.
- 6Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Jean Emert, Sec.
Ball Road Church of God LWWB