MARY'S MERRY EGG CUSTARD PIE
How to Make MARY'S MERRY EGG CUSTARD PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Using a fork, gently prick unbaked pie crust. Sprinkle lightly with sugar and brown for 10 minutes. Remove from oven brush crust with egg white to prevent soggy crust thus making crust seem raw. Set aside..
- Beat 6 Eggs Pour In 2 Cups of Sugar. Beat Well.
- Melt 1 Stick Of Butter
- Pour Butter in Sugar and Egg Mixture
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla. Mix Well
- Pour in 21/2 Cups of Milk. Add 1 Tblsp. of flour or cornstarch to thicken Mix Well.
- Pour into Pie Shell. Sprinkle Nutmeg over top.