★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- dry jell-o lemon flavor gelatin (1/2 of 3-oz. pkg.)
- 4 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 3 c
- crisp rice cereal
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 oz.) jell-o lemon flavor instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk
- strawberries, fresh, cut in half
How to Make Marshmallow Crispy Lemon Pie
- 1Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until melted. Add dry gelatin mix and marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well.
- 2Press cereal mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.; pour into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with strawberries.